Diamond Jewelry 0.70 Carat 5.5-5.75MM Round Cut Diamond Loose Certified Lab Grown DEF Color VVS2 Clarity CVD Diamond
- we advertise the exact product as it is in reality. Please look at the gemstone carat weight and size to have a good understanding about it’s size.
- Specifications : Round brilliant cut | Certification : ILG | Color : DEF | VVS2 Clarity | Hardness : 10 MOH 6 | Top Quality 100% CVD Lab Grown Diamond. 100% Accurate Grading by ILG Certified Gemologists.
- Diamonds are used in jewellery (such as earrings, nose rings, engagement rings, pendants, etc.) Diamond has a wide range of applications in several industries. This size is good for customisation of a watch or making jewellery as well as other creative designing and art making.
- HPHT/CVD Lab Grown Loose Diamond Round Shape Brilliant good for setting in Jewelry. 0.70 Carat Weight | 5.5-5.75 MM Size
- Our Expert gemologists verified these diamonds which passed many quality base tests and get stone certified through which we are completely assured of Top Quality Diamond.
- CVD Diamonds : – help to amplify the effects of other stones. However, the most important effect on wellness that diamonds have is their enduring ability to be a symbol of love.
Sold：291 Wished: 42 Followed: 39
A different type of brilliance is what makes it possible to distinguish a Moissanite from a Diamond. Diamonds reflect light in three different ways. The white light reflected back is referred to as brilliance, while the rainbow of colors refracted through the diamond is referred to as dispersion. A diamond should look white or colorless to the naked eye. Ensure the Color does not distract or interfere with white and colored light reflection. Diamond cut clarity color and carat are the 4 C’s which affect the quality of a diamond, the level of fire and brilliance a diamond displays plus a diamond’s durability and value. Natural diamonds are created under the pressure of earth’s crust over millions of years, then they are mined, cut and polished. Diamonds are the hardest known mineral and receive a 10 on the Mohs Scale of Hardness. Because of this exceptional score, diamonds are very durable and ideal for everyday wear. This contributes to their popularity as engagement rings’ center gemstones.
by Barbara Ewing
Good seller, the items are very good, I will come again in the future, you can buy with confidence.