Diamond Jewelry HPHT/CVD Loose Diamond 0.25 Carat Lab Grown Certified H-I Color VVS2 Clarity For Jewelry Making
- All our diamonds are the finest quality and meet the most stringent grading specifications.
- Our Expert gemologists verified these diamonds which passed many quality base tests and get stone certified through which we are completely assured of Top Quality Diamond.
- Item will be shipped in a beautiful gift box.
- Specifications : Round brilliant cut | Certification : ILG | Color : H-I | VVS2 Clarity | Hardness : 10 MOH 6 | Top Quality 100% CVD Lab Grown Diamond. 100% Accurate Grading by ILG Certified Gemologists.
- we advertise the exact product as it is in reality. Please look at the gemstone carat weight and size to have a good understanding about it’s size.
- CVD Diamonds : – help to amplify the effects of other stones. However, the most important effect on wellness that diamonds have is their enduring ability to be a symbol of love.
- We believe a beautiful piece of meaningful jewelry is one of the most sentimental gifts you can give.
- Diamonds are used in jewellery (such as earrings, nose rings, engagement rings, pendants, etc.) Diamond has a wide range of applications in several industries. This size is good for customisation of a watch or making jewellery as well as other creative designing and art making.
- HPHT/CVD Lab Grown Loose Diamond Round Shape Brilliant good for setting in Jewelry. 0.25 Carat Weight | 4 MM Size
- Round Brilliant Cut CVD Diamonds with Certificate of Authenticity
Sold：224 Wished: 85 Followed: 78
A different type of brilliance is what makes it possible to distinguish a Moissanite from a Diamond. Diamonds reflect light in three different ways. The white light reflected back is referred to as brilliance, while the rainbow of colors refracted through the diamond is referred to as dispersion. A diamond should look white or colorless to the naked eye. Ensure the Color does not distract or interfere with white and colored light reflection. Diamond cut clarity color and carat are the 4 C’s which affect the quality of a diamond, the level of fire and brilliance a diamond displays plus a diamond’s durability and value. Natural diamonds are created under the pressure of earth’s crust over millions of years, then they are mined, cut and polished. Diamonds are the hardest known mineral and receive a 10 on the Mohs Scale of Hardness. Because of this exceptional score, diamonds are very durable and ideal for everyday wear. This contributes to their popularity as engagement rings’ center gemstones.
Very good seller, will continue to support you!
The item has been received and I am very satisfied!! It is really a super good seller, and the answer to any questions is not good.
by Amazon Customer
Very good seller. Thank you. My colleagues all like it. Come again next time
by Donna B
The shopkeeper has a very good attitude. I will visit again
by Amazon Customer
Very good store, recommended!!
by tazmanion book lover tas
It is really not easy to find a merchant with first-class quality. I will continue to buy your products and give you five-star praise!
by Minh Nguyen
I sincerely thank you for letting me buy the baby I’ve always wanted. Thank you very much!