gemhub Certified Color- P-Q Clarity SI3 Natural Diamond 0.24 Carat 4.00 mm Approx Size Diamond
- Cut : Excellent / Very Good | Treatment : None | Certification : EGL | Top Quality 100% Natural Diamond. 100% Accurate Grading by EGL Certified Gemologists.
- we shoot this CVD Diamond under studio light and we do not enhace it’s color or clarity , we advertise the exact product as it is in reality. Please look at the gemstone carat weight and size to have a good understanding about it’s size.
- Size : 4.00 mm approx | Carat Weight : 0.24 carat | Color/Clarity : P-Q / SI3
- Perfect for : Jewelry Making, Goldsmiths, Designers, Craftmen ,Collectors or a gift for special one and you will receive ones similar to the image shown.
- Item Name : Natural Diamond | Shape : Round Brilliant
Sold：103 Wished: 33 Followed: 32
Diamond, a mineral composed of pure carbon. It is the hardest naturally occurring substance known; it is also the most Popular gemstone. Because of their extreme hardness, diamonds have a number of important industrial applications. The hardness, brilliance, and sparkle of diamonds make them unsurpassed as gems. Diamonds vary from colourless to black, and they may be transparent, translucent, or opaque. Most diamonds used as gems are transparent and colourless or nearly so. Diamonds vary from colourless to black, and they may be transparent, translucent, or opaque. Most diamonds used as gems are transparent and colourless or nearly so. Diamond is very much harder than corundum; if the Mohs scale were linear, diamond’s value would be about 42. The hardness of a diamond varies significantly in different directions, causing cutting and polishing of some faces to be easier than others.
by Angela O’Neill
Very good products and good service attitude!
It’s really good, it’s good if my husband likes it!
by John D.
My friends say it’s good, it’s worth it!
This is a product that I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a high-quality solution.