gemhub Certified Diamond 0.29 Carat White-G Color VS2 Clarity Lab Grown Loose CVD Diamond
- Size : 4.25 mm | Carat Weight : 0.29 carat | Color/Clarity : White-G / VS2
- we shoot this CVD Diamond under studio light and we do not enhace it’s color or clarity , we advertise the exact product as it is in reality. Please look at the gemstone carat weight and size to have a good understanding about it’s size.
- Perfect for : Jewelry Making, Goldsmiths, Designers, Craftmen ,Collectors or a gift for special one and you will receive ones similar to the image shown.
- Cut : Excellent / Very Good | Treatment : None | Certification : EGL | Top Quality 100% CVD Lab Grown Diamond. 100% Accurate Grading by EGL Certified Gemologists.
- Item Name : CVD Lab Created Diamond | Shape : Round Brilliant
Sold：267 Wished: 11 Followed: 93
Diamond, a mineral composed of pure carbon. It is the hardest naturally occurring substance known; it is also the most popular gemstone. Because of their extreme hardness, diamonds have a number of important industrial applications. The hardness, brilliance, and sparkle of diamonds make them unsurpassed as gems. Diamonds vary from colourless to black, and they may be transparent, translucent, or opaque. Most diamonds used as gems are transparent and colourless or nearly so. Diamonds vary from colourless to black, and they may be transparent, translucent, or opaque. Most diamonds used as gems are transparent and colourless or nearly so. Diamond is very much harder than corundum; if the Mohs scale were linear, diamond’s value would be about 42. The hardness of a diamond varies significantly in different directions, causing cutting and polishing of some faces to be easier than others.
by Irina P
Very good store, recommended!!
by Bryan NAAGA
The goods are good, my friend likes them very much, thank you.
by It’s me
Baby received it. I like it very much. The buyer is very trustworthy!
Very good, this thing is worth it. thank you boss.
by Melisa A
The goods arrived very quickly, the quality is also good, good shop, recommended.