RUBYCA Wholesale Natural Gold Sand Gemstone Round Loose Beads for DIY Jewelry Making 1 Strand – 8mm
- Material: Top Quality Gold Sand Gemstone Come with RUBYCA genuine zip bag
- Size: 8mm Color: Gold Stones are unique and may vary from the one shown in the picture
- Package Includes: 1 Strand of Gold Sand Gemstone Loose Beads (Approx. 15.5 inches / 48~50 pcs)
- AAA Grade Beads, Smooth, Nice Polished, and perfectly cut, great supplies for your DIY beaded jewelry
- Fully Drilled Semi-Precious Gem-Stone Beads are Perfect for Necklace, Pendant, Bracelet and Earrings
Sold：276 Wished: 96 Followed: 57
RUBYCA Black Labradorite Natural Gemstone Beads
Labradorite a feldspar mineral, is an intermediate to calcic member of the plagioclase series. As with all plagioclase members, the crystal system is triclinic, and three directions of cleavage are present, two of which are nearly at right angles and are more obvious, being of good to perfect quality.
Gemstone jewelry Care and Cleaning:
Gemstones can be cleaned very easily using warm soapy water and a soft brush. Keeping in mind about the stone’s hardness and durability, be sure to not use any other objects that are harder than it for scrubbing or cleaning.
As with most gemstones, you should not use any household chemicals when caring or cleaning your beads and should avoid any prolonged exposure to extreme of heat as it may cause permanent damage to the gemstone.
Your Natural Gemstone Beads should be kept away from other gemstones and jewelry to ensure unnecessary damage or scratching from other harder gemstones.
Due to lighting effects, monitor’s brightness/contrast settings there could be some slight differences in the color tone of the pictures and the actual item.
Baby received it. I like it very much. The buyer is very trustworthy!
by Fernando Figueroa Zamora
The quality is very good. I hope more friends can trust it
by Kelly Hill
Received the goods, unpacked immediately, the quality is very good, consistent with the seller’s description, completely exceeded my expectations