When it comes to ladies jewelry, there is nothing quite like a good book to inspire and educate. Whether you are a lover of gemstones or a fan of fine metals, there is a wealth of knowledge to be found in the pages of educational books. From classic works to modern releases, there are books for every taste and interest.
If you are looking to expand your knowledge of jewelry, consider adding some of these educational books to your reading list:
– The Jeweler’s Directory of Gemstones: A Complete Guide to Appraising and Using Precious Stones From Cut and Color to Shape and Settings by Judith Crowe
– Understanding Jewelry by David Bennett and Daniela Mascetti
– Gemstones of the World by Walter Schumann
– Metalsmithing for Jewelry Makers: Traditional and Contemporary Techniques for Inspirational Results by Jinks McGrath
– The Art of Jewelry Design: Principles of Design, Rings and Earrings by Maurice P. Galli and Dominique Riviere
In addition to jewelry-focused books, there are plenty of other educational books that can be of interest to women who love jewelry. Cookbooks, children’s books, and science books can all offer a welcome change of pace and help you learn something new.
For example, the Time to Read Lab has released a series of science books that are perfect for anyone looking to learn more about the world around them. Some of their titles include The Wondrous Workings of Planet Earth, The Bluest of Blues: Anna Atkins and the First Book of Photographs, and How to Be an Elephant: Growing Up in the African Wild. These books are beautifully illustrated and full of fascinating information.
Whether you are a seasoned jewelry enthusiast or a newcomer to the world of gemstones, there is always more to learn. So why not curl up with a good book and expand your knowledge today?